Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Belated New Years Resolutions


Now... I may not subscribe to the belief that the change in the calendar year will change your life, but cold dreary January days are good for nothing if not hours of introspection and new year/new you self-improvement fantasies. So instead of vowing to eat more veggies or balancing my checkbook, I have decided (a few weeks late) that instead, I pledge to stop slacking and start posting! More fashion news, more favorite finds, more fab pictures and best of all, more advice and insight from yours truly...
And if there's anything else you think I'm missing, let me know!!! Although some may assume otherwise, I am not here on some vain ego trip... I am here to help you.... After years of watching customers and clients struggle to find the right clothes for their looks, their life and their budget, I decided to put all my advice in one place (and hope that I get fewer Saturday evening emergency "What should I wear?" phone calls.) So for all my paying clients and those who just read the site for free, thanks for sticking with me this far. This year will bring big changes for Fashion Dogma... So I hope you enjoy them :)

No comments: